PROTECT AGAINST CYBERATTACKS: Demystifying Cybersecurity for Small Business
August 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In today’s digital world, every company needs to face the growing need for cybersecurity. In 2020 alone, the FBI reported a 400% increase in cybersecurity complaints.
This issue doesn’t only affect big companies. Small businesses increasingly face debilitating cyberattacks. Even small businesses handle valuable proprietary data and customer information. Hackers know that it’s easier to infiltrate a small company.
But there’s good news. Even a small business can achieve cybersecurity best practices.
We’re proud to co-sponsor an upcoming webinar from Core Business Solutions, “Demystifying Cybersecurity for Small Business,” August 23 at 2pm ET. Join Scott Dawson (President/Co-Founder) and cybersecurity expert Steven Gross as they demystify the world of cybersecurity, covering topics such as:
- Common types of intrusions and breaches.
- Understanding how hackers could enter your network
- How authentication fails (hint: bad passwords are often the problem)
- Developing policies and oversight for cybersecurity compliance
- Improving controls and monitoring your data
PRESENTED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:
Contact Name: Neta Yoffe
Contact Email: email@example.com