- This event has passed.
MANDATORY VACCINE POLICIES: Legal Considerations for Employers Webinar
September 21 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES
- Handout: MANDATORY VACCINE POLICIES: Legal Considerations for Employers
- OSHA Website: Watch for updates
With the recent announcement of a federal vaccine mandate, COVID-19 Delta variant on the rise and the recent FDA approval of the Pfizer vaccine, employers must review their policies around making vaccines mandatory in the workplace.
IMEC welcomes Scott Cruz, Labor and Employment attorney at Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C. for this complimentary webinar that will provide employers with a better understanding of the legal and practical considerations of mandatory vaccine policies and address frequently asked questions related to employee requests for accommodations.
The session will highlight, among other topics:
- Federal vaccine mandate for companies with 100 or more employees
- Legal and practical considerations of instituting a mandatory vaccine policy
- Who pays for the vaccine: the employer or the employee?
- Addressing confidentiality concerns
- Responding to requests for accommodations, engaging in the interactive process, and undue hardship
Presented in partnership with:
Cost: FREE! Unable to attend the live session? A recording of the panel discussion will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com