- This event has passed.
TRUE TURNOVER COSTS: Create Your Strategic Plan for Workforce Stability Lunch and Learn
September 22 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Keep doing what you’ve always done and you will see the same results.
Attendees of the True Cost of Turnover Lunch and Learn will learn how much it really costs to hire, train and then lose an employee. Think along the line of tens, even hundreds of thousands of dollars each year!
This session will outline the key elements of a strategic plan that focuses on talent acquisition and retention – recruiting the right people for the job and developing a plan to engage employees along the way.
Think on these questions:
- What small changes can you make today to begin seeing immediate results in your workforce?
- What long-term adjustments will allow you to acquire the people who will become your ideal workforce?
- How can you become the company where people want to work?
Join us at John Wood Community College on September 22 where you will learn to:
- Determine the true cost of turnover
- Identify your ideal applicant and understanding their expectations
- Brand your company to appeal to ideal applicants
- Retain the team you develop
- Build a plan for training and employee engagement
- Develop a culture that values your employees
About the Presenter:
Throughout Glenn’s career, he has been able to help companies transform how they develop their people resource to make a positive impact in their lives and get an ROI on their investment.
Across his 30 year career of workforce development and leadership experience, ranging from mid-level to executive level, Glenn uses workforce development strategies, continuous improvement methods, and positive leadership skills to help companies ensure excellence in safety, quality, delivery, profit, and employee relations. He brings to this session first-hand experience how results in these areas can lead to improved business competitiveness and growth.
Presented in partnership by:
For your safety, this event will follow the COVID-19 response plan outlined by John Wood Community College, in accordance with IDPH safety guidance and local guidelines. Visit https://info.jwcc.edu/coronavirus for details.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org