- This event has passed.
Tap into Business Opportunities in Southeast Asia’s Water Market at Singapore International Water Week 2022 Webinar
January 12 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am
This market briefing webinar will provide:
- A market overview of the region as it relates to the water sector
- The emerging challenges facing urban communities in Southeast Asia
- A review of Singapore International Water Week 2022
Singapore International Water Week (SIWW) is one of the leading global water shows in the world, focusing on sharing knowledge, exchanging best practices, and fostering business opportunities on technology, innovation and solutions to tackle the emerging challenges facing urban communities in Southeast Asia. An international show with a regional footprint, SIWW attracts solution providers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and matches them with regional utilities, industrial end users and government officials to generate new partnerships.
As one of the first international water shows to be held in-person in Asia since the COVID-19 pandemic, SIWW 2022 (April 17-21, 2022) is expected to attract over 10,000 regional and international attendees. This webinar will share highlights of the event, including the Water Expo and hosted programs that will bring visitor traffic to the show.
- Mr. Ryan Yuen | Managing Director | Singapore International Water Week
- Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- PUB, Singapore’s National Water Agency
- U.S. Commercial Service
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Lauro Arias, Asia-Pacific Trade Specialist, Office of Trade and Investment | Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity
Contact Email: Lauro.Arias@illinois.gov