- This event has passed.
MANUFACTURING PEER GROUPS: IMEC BreakThrough Groups for Operation Management, Senior Leaders and Women in Leadership ***Dates TBD***
January 17 - January 31
IMEC and BreakThrough Results are collecting interest in 3 Manufacturing Peer Groups, slated to meet monthly from January to June 2022. Complete the Interest Form to learn more!
- A multitude of VALUABLE INSIGHTS from non-competing peers in the same industry.
- Companies GROW FASTER when they have members in roundtables.
- CONNECT with companies facing similar issues.
Tapping into the collective knowledge of a peer group is powerful. Three options of IMEC BreakThrough Groups serve as a forum allowing members to solve problems collectively and maximize resources in the manufacturing industry. Peer Leadership groups include:
- Operations Management
- Senior Leaders
- Women in Leadership
Group membership supports the ability to adapt and innovate in a fast-changing environment and become a channel for new ideas and fresh perspectives. Manufacturing leaders who want to collaborate, connect, and grow in the industry will benefit from an IMEC BreakThrough Group.
- Meetings are virtual to accommodate manufacturers from across Illinois.
- TYPICAL AGENDA INCLUDES:
- Best Practices & Key Performance Indicators
- Challenges, opportunities, and issues facing members
- Updates from each business since last meeting
- Review successful projects and what worked well
- Discuss frustrations and biggest challenges in each business
- Accountability reports for goals set at previous meeting
- Establish goals on an ongoing basis
- OPEN to Illinois Manufacturing Employees
- Key executives, high-performers & emerging leaders are good candidates.
- 6-Month Commitment
- Regular Attendance
- Hosting of virtual monthly meetings rotates between members
- NO “SELLING” but NETWORKING ENCOURAGED
- ALL Groups are professionally facilitated
- Highly Confidential
Cost: $1500 for the 6-month Peer Leadership Group. Individual coaching is available.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org