MAINTAIN HIGH QUALITY: Virtual Quality Auditing Webinar
June 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Quality management systems (QMS) such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 require that internal audits be scheduled at planned intervals – but your company must establish the frequency which is right for you.
Virtual or remote audits are an increasingly common way to overcome barriers – such as a global pandemic – that prevent in-person audits. This session explores how manufacturers have successfully adapted and pivoted to make virtual auditing work for them.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- Do’s and dont’s in virtual auditing
- Better preparing for virtual auditing
- Possible IMEC Internal Auditing opportunities
- Gap Analysis performed by IMEC as companies emerge from pandemic
QMS audits are used for a variety of reasons:
- Assessing compliance with standards, regulations, and guidances
- Adherence to requirements and specifications
- Evaluating process and system performance
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the quality management system
- Ensuring conformance with contractual obligations
About the Presenter
Over the last 20 years, Margo has worked in a variety of industries and witnessed the enthusiasm, hard work, and dedication that makes it possible for organizations to reach and exceed goals. Margo’s experience includes mentoring, continuous improvement, lean implementation, quality systems, and logistics. She is a true believer that when a workforce has the resources and knowledge needed to succeed, then success is obtainable.
By focusing on data and transparent communication, she can help propel any organization to the next level of success. At IMEC, Margo leverages the knowledge and skills she has gained in manufacturing management to continue helping Illinois manufacturers thrive and become more competitive.
Unable to attend the live session? A recording of the panel discussion will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org