- This event has passed.
IMPROVE YOUR PROCESS: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Online Workshop
May 10 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Solve problems for good and quit fire fighting.
Training will meet on May 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26 and June 2, 7, 9, 14 from 5:30pm to 9:00pm CST.
Why do you need Green Belts?
- A Green Belt knows how to fix operations that are slow, inflexible, defective, obscure, costly and risky.
- Participants in this training learn Six Sigma, Lean and Deming management principles.
- Together, these methods teach how to solve problems and stay on top of change.
Participants will learn:
- The Green Belt body of knowledge in a form that is immediately useful at work.
- How to spot and solve problems, working in teams and individually.
- The best methods for problem solving, continual improvement of operations and personnel development.
This is a workshop, not just a class.
- Enjoy our experiential learning method: learn by doing.
- Case based teaching brings the most realistic experience possible to the classroom.
- Integrates lecture, teamwork and personal work leading to 95% plus certification rates.
- Our instructor coaches have applied Lean Six Sigma at IBM, Pepsico, Johnson & Johnson,
Shell, and many medium size companies.
- Lean Six Sigma body of knowledge at the Green Belt level (LSSGB).
- Certification: participants earn the LSSGB certificate granted by the Lean Six Sigma Masters program.
- Exam portal with hundreds of practice questions. NEW!
- Earn your “belt” by completing a standard project report in class, not just by passing an exam.
- Highly experiential 40/60 blend of lecture and hands on project work.
- Each participant solves a unique problem in the company case (sales, finance, production, field service).
- Registration Fee: $1,800/attendee. Registration includes all materials, practice exams, final exam grading, project review, and certification diploma.
- Participant must supply their own laptop PC with MS Excel 2010 or newer. Must know Excel basics and charting. No additional software required.
- 35 contact hours valid for CEUs, PDUs with your other professional organizations.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org