- This event has passed.
FRAME THE FUTURE: Performance Excellence to Boost your Company Strategy Training
June 3, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Building Your Organization’s Operating Model for Performance Excellence
An interactive session that introduces how to use the tools of performance excellence to improve your organization.
June 3 | 8:30am – Noon CST
How do we make Baldrige and the IMEC Award process work for us? Understand why some organizations struggle in their improvement journey and learn a systematic approach to build your customized operating model for excellence. You will learn:
- How to make Baldrige relevant to leaders by using the Criteria as a blueprint to design your key systems/processes
- How to increase the impact of this work on your organization by starting your journey with the foundational systems
- How to ensure accountability for systems improvement and avoid the “Baldrige is extra” problem
- How to make application writing more manageable and prepare for site visits
- How to use the feedback report to further refine your operating model
- What else is needed for your organization to achieve and sustain excellence
This workshop is recommended for leaders of organizations who are beginning their journey or want to accelerate it.
About the Facilitator
Joe Kilbride is the author of Road Map for the Baldrige Journey. An experienced consultant and Baldrige expert, Kilbride has worked with numerous organizations to accelerate their journey to excellence. He also serves as a member of the Panel of Judges for the IMEC Recognition Program, which administers Illinois’ recognition program modeled after the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
Single Attendee = $150/person
Company Registration of 3 or more people = $400