- This event has passed.
CMMC 2.0 REVISION: What the Cybersecurity Requirement Updates Mean for You Webinar
December 16, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Handout: What the Cybersecurity Requirement Updates Mean for You
- CMMC Website
- Small Business Information Security: The Fundamentals (NISTIR 7621 Revision 1)
- NIST MEP Cybersecurity Self-Assessment Handbook For Assessing NIST SP 800-171 Security Requirements in Response to DFARS Cybersecurity Requirements (NIST Handbook 162)
- Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS)
- Watch: ROADMAP TO SECURITY: Create your Plan to Become Cybersecure Webinar
- Watch: ROADMAP TO SECURITY: Cybersecurity Questionnaire and Virtual Workshop
- Watch: STEPS FOR PROTECTION: Virtual Cybersecurity Day
- Session 1: Cybersecurity Gaps in Manufacturing
- Session 2: Increase Employee and Personal Cybersecurity Awareness
- Watch: DEMYSTIFY CYBER INSURANCE: How Controls Can Save Manufacturers Money and Increase Protection Webinar
YOUR NEXT STEP: REGISTER FOR MAKE STEADY PROGRESS: CMMC Cybersecurity 15-Part Training Series for Manufacturers
- Live virtual training every month (August 2021– October 2022), with access to all session recordings for on-demand viewing.
- Detailed walk-through of controls
- Translate the CMMC requirements into language that manufacturers – not cybersecurity experts – can understand
- Provide an up-to-date deep dive into each of the CMMC practice families and domains
- Outline monthly action steps for ongoing progress
- Resources and materials for download
The Department of Defense has unveiled the updated requirements for CMMC 2.0.
Tune in for another look at updates from the release of CMMC 2.0. Host Scott Dawson, President of Core Business Solutions, will discuss the latest changes to CMMC and what they mean for you. Learn about:
- The new structure
- The self-assessment process
- The updated timeline
- And more!
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org