- This event has passed.
Baldrige 2021 Quest for Excellence Virtual Conference
April 12, 2021 - April 15, 2021
Join the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program community at the first ever virtual Quest for Excellence 2021 conference.
The three-day virtual showcase will feature the 2019 and 2020 Award recipients as well as former recipients.
Join this event to learn about their best practices, which will be featured in both live and on-demand sessions as well as archived for viewing after the event, so you don’t have to miss any of the action. We look forward to making Quest accessible to more people than ever before!
Quest for Excellence 2021 is the leading conference to learn best performance management practices directly from Baldrige Award recipients and how to:
- improve your organization’s performance results
- enhance leadership effectiveness
- build customer and employee engagement
- increase organizational innovation to gain and sustain competitive advantages
- improve process management
- create an environment that fosters social responsibility and ethical behavior
- increase organizational sustainability
The Baldrige Award recipients share best practices in each of the Baldrige Categories and answer your questions. As a conference participant, you will:
- Learn best performance management practices from the Baldrige Award recipients
- Gain knowledge of the Baldrige Criteria in educational presentations
- Engage in dynamic networking opportunities
- Take away practices to apply to your organization to improve performance and get world-class results
- Be inspired as part of a movement that is making America better by making organizations better
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS
In 2021, the virtual conference will feature:
- pre-conference workshops
- senior leader plenary session with live Q&A to kick off the conference
- more than 70+ on-demand concurrent sessions with current and former Award recipients
- conference keynote
- closing plenary session to wrap up the event
- all sessions will be archived, so you can watch them at your convenience and not miss any of the action
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CEOs, senior managers, executives, directors, heads of operating units, or quality/performance improvement leaders/practitioners, from business, education, government, health care, and nonprofit sectors with an interest in personal learning and organizational improvement.
- Visit the Quest Registration page for the breakdown of registration fees and discounts
Contact Name: Baldrige Customer Service
Contact Phone: (301) 975-2036
Contact Email: email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]