- This event has passed.
2022 Southern Illinois Made Expo
October 15, 2022 @ 10:00 am - October 16, 2022 @ 4:00 pm
CALLING ALL SOUTHERN ILLINOIS MANUFACTURERS!
Local Products, Local Destinations, Local Jobs, Local Chambers.
Both Saturday and Sunday offer a unique opportunity for exhibitors to sell directly to the public and wholesale/retail buyers. Potential customers can see, sample, and purchase products and learn about the many destinations Southern Illinois has to offer.
For more information on the application process and requirements and to find the Participation Agreement Form, please continue on to the next page.
To participate in the Southern Illinois Made Expo you must meet the following requirements:
- Feature products produced in Southern Illinois or destinations available in Southern Illinois
- Willingness and capacity to sell/showcase products/destinations to retailers and the general public at your booth during both days of the event
- Agree not to exhibit or promote any products/destinations not made in Southern Illinois
- Agree to all Exhibitor Rules & Regulations listed in the Participation Agreement Form section
- Provide Certificate of Insurance by email on or before the proper date
Examples of types of vendors the Southern Illinois Made Expo is particularly interested in showcasing:
- Artisans & Craftspeople (i.e. Carpenters, Potters, Glass Artists, Painters, Jewelry Makers, etc.)
- Food and Beverage Artisans (i.e. Distillers, Brewers, Cheese Makers, Sauce Makers, Ice Cream Makers, Chocolatiers, Bakers, etc.)
- Farmers, Winemakers/Viticulturists, etc.
- Manufacturers of products made in Southern Illinois
- Southern Illinois Tourism Destinations
Contact Phone: 618.997.6311
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org